Cool-Cut Automatic Floor Standing Cryostat features convenient operation, ergonomic design and mechanized specimen feed via precise stepping motor to allow reproducible and excellent sectioning results.
Cool-Cut Automatic Cryostat features motorized specimen advance along with digital controls and settings. Sectioning as well as specimen advance is automatic in fully automatic microtome along with option of manually operated specimen feed handwheel.
- Equipped with Dual compressors, which are made in Germany, freeze the cryostat chamber, freezing shelf, knife holder and specimen clamp separate with pro-environment CFC-free refrigerant R404.
- The high precision microtome is enclosed outside the cryostat chamber to protect it from thermal expansion and contraction and keep minimum service and maintenance. The microtome equipped with disposable knife holder with adjustable cutting angle, anti-rolling system and smooth running hand wheel that can be locked for operator’s safety.
- Automatic and manual modes of microtome sectioning.
- Trimming / Cutting button makes it easy to switch from trimming and sectioning mode of microtome.
- Specimen retraction function during return travel to protect specimen from blade injury.
- Easy to operate electronic control panel consists of a membrane keyboard with push button for instrument setting equipped with locking function to avoid wrong operation. Self explanatory symbols for all functions and displays, easy to learn and operate.
- Menu-driven control panel can be used on either side of microtome. Display monitors a range of functions including cutting speed, section count, section thickness, and advance distance.
- Through LCD display of control panel, you can visualized all the operating parameters such as sample travel, thickness, function controlling, day, time, temperature, on/off time and so on.
- Equipped with self diagnostic function.
- Equipped with LED display and counter to calculate and show section number, sum of section thicknesses.
- For extra operator convenience the system includes a spacious stainless steel chamber, easy to clean and easy to access freezing positions and well illuminated cooling chamber that can be effectively cooled down to -30 °C. The temperature can drop to working condition -30 °C in 60 minutes after switching on.
- Supplied by wide freezing shelf may put 10 specimen cassettes.
- Equipped with drain system and spacious container for collecting all the cleaning and disinfection liquids of the cryostat as well as the defrost water in the easily removable, spacious container.
- The retractable handle is integrated in the front area of the cryostat. Via this handle, the instrument can easily be transported on its smooth running rollers.
- Stand by mode, after initializing, the temperature in cryostat chamber can be controlled between -4 and -9 °C by computer automatically; when stop initializing, the temperature in freezing chamber will arrive to working temperature within 10 minutes.
- For additional user safety the system equipped with an efficient UVC lamp for disinfection.
- Heated sliding window of cutting chamber equipped with defrost system and made of dual insulation glass.
- Automatic settable defrosting of cooling chamber in definite time and/or manual mode.
• Section thickness range: 1 to 80 μm adjustable;
from 1 to 20 μm, in 1 μm increment
from 20 to 40 μm, in 2 μm increments;
from 40 to 80 μm, in 5 μm increments
• Trimming thickness range: 10 to 400 μm adjustable;
from 10 to 50 μm, in 5 μm increments;
from 50 to 100 μm, in 10 μm increments;
from 100 to 400 μm, in 50 μm increments;
• Retraction range: 0 to 80 μm adjustable; in 5 μm increment
• Freezing chamber temperature range: -10 °C to -30 °C
• Cooling down time to -30 °C: 60 min
• Minimum temperature of Freeze shelf: -45 °C
• Minimum temperature of Peltier unit on freeze shelf: -55 °C
• Peltier working time: 15 minutes
• Maximum specimen size: 35 × 35 mm
• Specimen vertical stroke: 60 mm
• Specimen horizontal stroke: 20 mm
• Coarse feeding speed: 0.7 mm/s; 0.35 mm/s
• Voltage: AC 230 V
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Power: 850 W
• Operating temperature range: from +5 °C to +40 °C
• Maximal humidity percentage: max 80%
• Dimensions: 660 × 640 × 1130 mm (W x D x H)
• Weight: 130 Kg
Cool-Cut Automatic Floor Standing Cryostat Product Specifications
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||660 × 640 × 1130 mm|