SL250 Tissue Float Bath has been designed for floating histological tissue microtome cutted section in a bath containing hot water.
SL250 Tissue Float Bath is equipped with a removable glass water container optimum specimen viewing provided a high contrast background illuminated by an LED light array
SL250 is controlled by a thermoregulator equipped with easy to operate control panel consists of a membrane keyboard with push button for instrument setting. The function of memorization keeps the set temperature automatically after startup. The new heating element gives feature of quick heating, energy saving and durability.
Through LCD display of control panel, you can visualize presetting temperature and current temperature. The user is allowed to set the temperature through the menu function.
• Range of setting temperature: ambient to 90 °C
• Precision: ± 1 °C
• Voltage: AC 230 V
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Power: 400 W
• Operating temperature range: from +5 °C to +40 °C
• Maximal humidity percentage: max 80%
• Dimensions of overall unit: 410 x 510 x 150 mm (W x D x H)
• Dimensions of glass container: 350 x 220 x 45 mm (W x D x H)
• Weight: 9.5 Kg
SL250 Tissue Float Bath Product Specifications
|Category:||Tissue Float Baths|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||410 x 510 x 150 mm|