SL800 Tissue Embedding Unit is designed for histological tissues embedding.
SL800 is composed by paraffin container, dispensing unit, two thermal boxes for cassettes and molds, heated working area and a cooling spot. The ergonomically elevated heated working area is illuminated with adjustable LED light and allows comfortable processing of specimen.
All functions are controlled by a microprocessor, while the LCD display shows data in process and a timer/calendar for automatic device start-up.
SL800 LCD display of control panel, you can visualize all the temperatures and operating parameters of SL800. The user is allowed to set the parameters through the menu function.
SL800 easy-to-operate control panel consists of a membrane keyboard with push button for instrument setting and programming. Programmings switch on/off of the unit through a timer/calendar, to allow the operator to plan weekly work.
SL800 is equipped with:
- Paraffin melting tank made of stainless steel, max capacity 5 liter
- Two trays one of them for molds heating to maintain molds at the right operating temperature and another one for tissue cassettes to ensure tissues preservation, both of them made of aluminum and completely removable for an easy cleaning
- Hot plate to perform embedding operations, equipped with canals to collect and drain the paraffin in excess to drawer, made of aluminum
- Refrigeration spot for fast mold cooling during embedding phase. Its temperature range is settable by main panel control.
- Paraffin dispenser with metering knob for a constant flow rate regulation. The working area is properly illuminated by a cold light source
- Foot switch for paraffin flow activation without using operator’s hands
- Heating forceps holders on both sides of Paraffin dispenser
• Melting tank temperature range: ambient to 90 °C
• Dispensing pipe temperature range: ambient to 90 °C
• Dispense temperature range: ambient to 90 °C
• Heated tray for specimen temperature range: ambient to 90 °C
• Heated tray for molds temperature range: ambient to 90 °C
• Paraffin collection tray temperature range: ambient to 90 °C
• Refrigeration spot temperature range:
• Melting tank capacity: max 5 Lt.
• Refrigeration spot: ambient to -20 °C
• Voltage/Frequency: 230 V AV @ 50 Hz
• Power consumption: 1200 W
• Operating temperature range: 25 °C to 40 °C
• Maximal humidity percentage: 60 to 65% max
• Voltage/Frequency: 230 V AC @ 50 Hz
• Power consumption: 800 W
• Dimension: 650 x 580 x 450 mm (W x D x H)
• Dimension of cooling plate: 55 x 55 mm
• Weight: 29 kg
SL800 Tissue Embedding Unit Product Specifications
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||650 x 580 x 450 mm|