Microtome blade holder is suitable for mounting the low and high profile disposable microtome blade, stainless steel material. Microtome blade holder recommend for using in the histopathology, research lab, and for sample preparation in the industrial quality assurance lab.
● These versatile blade holders are designed to readily accommodate blades of differing thickness. Such adaptability allows the histologist maximum flexibility especially when difficult tissues are encountered. When used with thick blades the two screws need to be loosened to close the locking lever.
● These blade holders are durable and less susceptible to nicks and normal wear and tear.
● Easy to use
● The quality and convenience of disposable blades are available for all rotary microtomes and cryostats.
● The blade holder allows the use of both high and low profile blades.
● Dimensions are: Length: 185mm, Width: 32.5mm, Thickness 9.5mm.
● Roughly wedge-shaped.
Screw Disposable Blade Holder Product Specifications
|Category:||Disposable Blade Holder|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||32.5 x 185 mm, Thickness 9.5 mm|