SL400 Tissue Slide Drying Plate (Tissue Slide Dryer, Hot Plate) aids in the preparation of microscope slides at the specimen mounting stage.
SL400 Tissue Slide Dryer is controlled by a thermoregulator equipped with easy to operate control panel consists of a membrane keyboard with push button for instrument setting. The function of memorization keeps the set temperature automatically after startup.
Through LCD display of control panel, you can visualize presetting temperature and current temperature. The user is allowed to set the temperature through the menu function.
The silicone rubber mat element heater provides heating up to 90°C, and the temperature is controlled from ambient to 90 °C by a built-in energy regulator.
• Range of setting temperature: ambient to 90 °C
• Precision: ± 1 °C
• Voltage: AC 230 V
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Power: 200 W
• Operating temperature range: from +5 °C to +40 °C
• Maximal humidity percentage: max 80%
• Dimensions of overall unit: 340 x 340 x 120 mm (W x D x H)
• Dimensions of water container: 240 x 180 x 55 mm (W x D x H)
• Weight: 6.0 Kg
SL400 Tissue Slide Drying Plate Product Specifications
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||340 x 340 x 120 mm|