SL500 Paraffin Wax Dispenser presents multiple advantages for the routine pathology laboratory. It serves to avoid the complicated and time-consuming melting of paraffin using Bunsen burners, ovens or pots and helps saving space in the laboratory.
SL500 allows melting and keeping in temperature 10 liter of paraffin at thermostatically controlled temperature. Its melting system, rapid and constant, prevents any harmful thermal shocks to the molecular structure of paraffin. In this way paraffin maintains its features for long time.
SL500 is controlled by a thermo regulator equipped with control panel consists of a membrane keyboard with push button for instrument setting. The function of memorization keeps the set temperature automatically after startup.
Through LCD display of control panel, you can visualize presetting temperature and current temperature. The user is allowed to set the temperature through the menu function.
Molten paraffin is dispensed through a non-drip, heated tap. Separate tap heater ensures an even flow of paraffin wax. Dispenser tap controls paraffin wax delivery and can be locked in the open position if required.
A clear lid permits easy viewing of paraffin wax without contamination.
The durable stainless steel exterior casing is easy to clean and aluminum paraffin wax reservoir is for good thermal conductivity and improved temperature control. Reservoir filter screen prevents coarse particles from blocking the nozzle tap.
• Accurate digital temperature control system
• Digital temperature display
• Non-drip, heated tap
• Stainless Steel casing with epoxy powder coating
• Aluminum paraffin wax reservoir
• Reservoir filter screen for filtration paraffin inpurity
• Over temperature security cut off system
• Digital timer for auto power on/off
• Paraffin tank capacity: 2.5 gallon / 10 Lit.
• Range of temperature setting: Ambient temp. to 100 °C
• Temperature accuracy: ± 1 °C
• Paraffin reservoir size: Ø 240 mm x H 260 mm
• Operating temperature range: from +5 °C to +40 °C
• Maximal humidity percentage: max 80%
• Dimensions overall: 350 x 450 x 510 mm (L×W×H)
• Weight: 17 kg
• Working voltage: AC 220 V / 50 Hz
SL500 Paraffin Wax Dispenser Product Specifications
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||350 x 450 x 510 mm|